Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Beginnings

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Jess. I am 23, married, and we have a son.
Towards my Senior year in High School, I started to paint my nails myself. I would buy the nail strips and give myself french manicures while doing my homework... this carried on during my first year/attempt at college. I would paint my nails almost every week (if I remembered). Life happened and I joined the USCG. The CG has a uniform policy that doesn't allow bright, decorated, un-natural colored nails. So I stuck to the basic pail/nude colors on my nails, leaving the neon orange for my toes.
I am now out of the CG and going to school full time (take 2!), while working, and having my family to take care of. Because I now have freedom for my nails, I have fallen in love with painting them fun colors, and doing funky designs. This blog, is a way to show you my cool nails, and give steps on how to achieve them, to the best of my ability on describing it.
I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment