Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you know Jacques??

Another favorite nail polish of mine has once again found coverage on my nails.
OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques".


Before I owned this polish I probably had my local nail salon paint my toes this color at least 5 times in one year! Yes I am that much in love with the color.

So obviously when I saw it months ago at an Ulta store, obviously, I snagged a bottle :)

I feel like this is a great color for the fall. Granted I will wear this color all year round, but its one of those colors you know was created for the fall.

Some people say it reminds them of "mud". But I think of the North East during the fall, when it had just rained heavily the day before and the tree bark is so dark and deep. Thats what this reminds me of.

And little tidbits of these things, make the distance from NYC just a tad bit more tolerable.

With the feeling of fall on my nails......
Jess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment